Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assing plan benefit to employee

Funcional
Participant
0 Kudos

hi everybodi,

I'm begining with benefit module, and I can't assign benefits to employee. First I created in infotype 171 the information about which plan is this employee assigned. Now using transaction code HRBEN0012 - Planes Automáticos I wish to assign the plans to the employee but a message appears

No entry was found for the selection criteria specified.

I think I missed some cutomizing but I don't know in which place...

Do you have any idea what is wrong?

Thanks in advance. for your help.

Regards

Rosina Fernandez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check to ensure your Standard Selections configuration is complete in the following IMG location:

Personnel Management > Benefits > Flexible Administration > Standard Selections

Hope this helps!

Funcional
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Scott,

I did the configuration in Standard selections but with no positive results.

Thanks anyway!

Regards!

Rosina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this standard elections you are trying to assign the employee or normal health benefits?

Funcional
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't understad what you mean. I créate a record in infotype 171 General benefits information the benefit área  and first and second  program grouping.

Then I go to transaction code HRBEN0012 - Automatic Plans so as to assign the plans previously created in that benefit área.

This is what I want to do, assign the plans to the employee.

Thanks anyway!!!

Regards,

Rosina

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are standard plans that all employees get upon hire and then there are health and insurance plans, etc. that each employee elects.  Just trying to determine which of these scenarios you are facing?

Funcional
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm new in this module, so may be have a wrong concept. I need to assign some plans to a determined employees not using Portal, the administration would be made by the Human Resources administrative employee. So I thought that would be possible to manage the assignement of plan benefits.

THanks anyway!

Best regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still not quite sure of your exact requirement so see if t-code HRBEN0001 accomplishes what you need.

Funcional
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Scott,

Fortunately I could assing benefit plan to an employee, by cusotimizing  the standard  plans.

Regards,

Rosina

Answers (0)