cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change probability of opportunity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

After I convert a lead to a opportunity the field probability will be block.  How i remove that block for change values inside opportunity?

Best regards,

Bruno Tiago

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To elaborate this, please refer the below screenshot:

As shown above, every Sales Phase corresponds to the Chance of Success (%) which is same as Probability which you see on the Opportunity Header. So you are able to see 20% since you your opportunity has Qualify Opportunity as Sales Phase for which Chance of success is maintained as 20%.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Chandan,

Thanks for the help. It is possible to change identify opportunity to another phase instead of change the probability? Both fields are blocked.

Best regards,

Bruno Tiago

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bruno,

Yes you should be able to modify the Sales Phase, try going into the Edit mode and try changing it. When you change it, the corresponding Probability that is assigned in the Sales Cycle will show up.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

That is my main problem, when I edit the fields are block (check my first image). Do you know how to unlock a field?

Thanks again,

Bruno Tiago

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bruno,

Looks like your Opportunity is In Approval Status, guess this is now restricting you from changing. Check with another Opportunity which is not in state before Approval and confirm.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Bruno Tiago

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

Percent Probability changes with the Sales Phase.

You will see the configuration related to this under Fine Tune Activity --> Sales Cycles and Phases --> Maintain Sales Cycles.

It changes with respect to the current Sales Phase the Opportunity is.

Regards,

Chandan