SAP for Mill Products Discussions
Explore conversations about production optimization, resource utilization, and quality control using SAP in the mill products industry. Join in or start your own!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combination Order DIMP, error "No order selected"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I am facing an issue, our client asked to activate dimp in their industry. After activating I tried combination order and Mill_oc gave me error that no orders selected.

I have done necessary configuration following SAP document.

I was trying on one material and created several identical orders with reference to different sales order. only one appeared in Mill_oc rest are not appearing.

if I am excluding the one appearing in list then system is giving error "No Order Selected"

Please advise.

CR

5 REPLIES 5

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Thread moved to the space SAP for Mill Products & Mining, since order combination is a DIMP functionality.

Regards
Caeteano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cristina,

I'm not aware of a common issue while creating a selection profile which might cause the problem you are describing.

Consider: In a MTS scenario you need to run MRP first so you have a planned or a production order which the system will find consequently. Without MRP or If there is enough inventory and no demand fulfilling element is created, OC won't find anything.

Only in an MTO scenario the system will find a demand directly from a sales order, a MRP run is not required.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for the reply, I found the the issue, it was due to limitations and restriction on order set as per SAP standards.

below is the link where you can find exclusion criteria.

SAP Mill Products - SAP Library

Regards

CR

0 Kudos

Hi,

The link mentioned in last response 'SAP Mill Products - SAP Library' is not getting opened. Can somebody pls share the link. We are facing similar issue - when trying to combine 2 Production orders from transaction MILL_OC, it's giving message as 'No orders selected.'

0 Kudos

I'm also facing the same issue, pls share if you found some solution for this.. dipakraikwarsappp