cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA Studio query and ADSO activation not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear community,

We have installed a SAP BW 7.4 SP 12 on HANA Rev. 101 system on a single ABAP stack. We are facing the issue that ADSO activation is not working and neither can we create any queries in SAP HANA, although Composite provider and Open ODS view are working.

I have already activated the services under SICF mentioned in the various SAP notes, regenerated the ABAP programs with SGEN and restarted the system. The services seem to be working when tested. I also activated all the relevant ports (s.screenshot SMICM). We have not activated Single Sign on or SNC, but as far as I understood the documentation, this is not required.

I have attached the error screenshots, any help is really appreciated.

Thank you and kind regards,

Dominique

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183334
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check RFC Connection ?

please check the ADSO settings ?

please find the data in new table or not?

Regards,

Sathya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya,

thank you for the quick answer!

First off the ADSO is not even activating, so there is no data at all in the active or new table. Also the settings were really standard. So just the addition of two infoobjects and the normal activation queue with new and active table.

Secondly what RFC connection do you mean? Is there one that has to be configured specifically for ADSOs and queries? The connection to the HANA database is working fine (we can see and load data for normal DSOs) and also the creation of open ODS views is working fine.

Kind Regards,

Dominique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Are there any other suggestions?

Thanks and kind regards,

Dominique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using here the same version and SP as you and have no issues activating.

Have a look on some of the SAPNotes about the ADSO, I found a couple of notes that we implemented here but I don't have the list anymore, it seems that are lots of fixes on SP13 and BW7.50 SP1 related to ADSO.

2232879 - ADSO: Corrections for 7.50 SP1

2195164 - adso corrections in 7.40 SP13