cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Management Requirment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We have +ve TM and Indian payroll integration.

Currently -ve TM in Use. Please let me know how to start for the +ve TM.

I am new to +ve TM. Pls Advise on this.

Reg

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It's a legacy integration with SAP so then you have to 1st consider how you will map the third party recording system with SAP ( there would be linkage with IT2011 in bridge IT50).

After that you have to go with time management status as 1 and go with the Z Schema of standard schema TM00.

Incorporate business logic in the PCR and assign to Z Schema.

You can refer the below link of third party integration will be helpful to you.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-53220

or else you can go with FTP concept for the data transfer from bio metric system to SAP(if you need further details on this I will let you know).

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts

Any other Concepts on this please.

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi S K

Go through this link

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

All

Please don't consider it as migration prospective.

We have a new location (factory) in SAP created, now we need to implement  +ve time as Fresh.

For this need to capture BBP for TM, in this angle please let me know how to go.

Reg

SK

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even if you are dealing with a "new factory" and "new employees", and will not have to deal with any "legacy" data, you could take a look at the proposed documents.

Also visit the Wiki page for HCM Time Management (HCM Time Management - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wiki) and search the web for other documents on the subject.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Consider below points.

1) Try to find out a cut off date to migrate from negative to Possitive.

2) Schema TM00 or TM04

3)IT2011

4)IT0050

Then accordingly consider all other requirements which may impact current system functionalities accordingly we can plan how to go ahead.

Since we have Absence, Substitutions, Over time, Compoff, Absence Quota accruals etc get the complete information and think about how to go ahead.

Regards

Venkatesh