Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time wage types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We have -ve Time management in IT0007.

Can we generate Time wage types for Negative time management (T510S).

Regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As i have seen a system where it is implemented with Negative time management and Time wage types were used to calculate Shift allowance with the help of time wage types.

Further one more thing what i can say is whether it is negative or positive time management system updates cluster and further payroll will have import function to import cluster B2 i.e wage types will be available in the ZL same can be pushed to IT.

Mean while if i get some time i will check and update you.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venki

Please take your time and confirm me on this

Reg

SK

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is implemented system with Negative time management, I configured few things according to the new changes which they requested to configure in system, they are related to shift allowance we generated wage types with the help of PCR, V_T510S.

Further more what i can say is we used 2002 to bring those values, Function TYPES in schema, Status is not equal to "1" in IT0007 .

If i get chance to check that system, I will check and update you.

Regards

Venkatesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, as mentioned by , you can generate Wage Types during Time Evaluation, even if you are on negative time.

Any information that can be gathered during Time Evaluation can be transfered to Payroll through table ZL, but most of these usually are "Information" Wage Types that will help make decisions during Payroll Calculation or that are required for Payroll Reporting.  Yet, some of these Time Wage Types can be used to generate payments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Can we use these Time wage type to pay directly in payroll from ZL?

or we can only capture numbers in Time wage type and need to multiply amount in Payroll go get amount?

Please let me know

Reg

SK

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Time wage types

a)They are called as such because they are generated during time evaluation, using (1)config in V_T510S and t/e function GWT or (2)PCR - op'n ADDZL.

b)are generated with w/t code and hrs/days, possibly with from/to times, any applicable CC pointers, etc.

c)do not have any rate or amount.   See the format of ZL in table definition.

d)imported to payroll in the function ZLIT (in payroll sub schema XT00). 

e)normally paid in payroll with the same w/t code and text.  It is not a must that payroll needs to use a different w/t. 

-In fact it is better to use the same w.t, to minimize config effort during implementation or maintenance.  -So the wt needs to be part of

-payslip formatting - using eval cl 02. and needs to be output to RT, cumulated to CRT;

-group certificate needs to be configured with the applicable eval class - as per country grpg (molga).

f)value or amt is calculated in XT00 pcr X015.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned by Janga Gunja, Time Wage Types only hold one value in table ZL, and that corresponds to a Number in Payroll Calculation.

In Payroll, that WT can be used for Information purposes, or it can be used to generate an amount (positive or negative), either through pcr X015 or through a Custom pcr.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes we can create Time wage types.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

All. Confused. Some says yes and some NOs.

Please let me get some concrete answers who have used Time wage types in Negative time management.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For better understnading you can go thropugh schema you will get some idea. Even when you look at the V_T510S wgae types will get generated with the help of Procesing types, Holiday class, DWS clases and etc find out correct combination generate wage types accordingly you can utilize them in payroll.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  S K

No it will not..

Thanks

Sriram

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No it will not. It will generate but not to pass the payroll because you are using no linkage .

Regards,

Sankarsan