cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tile Error in Fiori Launch Pad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I Created Fiori Tile for Track Sales Order using Fiori Apps Library Implementation Configuration steps.Finally i created tile successfully but tile showing Error and No Data. Please any one guide me to resolve it this issue...

In the Netweaver T-code SICF under Service->the default host->sap->opu->odata->SD_SO_MON.Test this Service means it throws out BSP Error due to this is  there any possible to getting in Error Tile i like to know clarify in this one..

Regards,

Karthic S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthic;

Have you finished the following part of configuration as mentioned on the App Documentation.

Call the transaction SIMGH and open the Track Sales Orders node to configure user information parameters of the Customizing activity Define Configuration Parameters:

• Document Type (DOCTYPE)By default, the app uses the standard order (TA/OR). Changing this to another document type may significantly impact the functionality of the application.
  • Order Period (ORDPERIOD)Defines how many days into the past sales orders are retrieved. The suggested value is 30 days.
  • Search Period (SEAPERIOD)Defines how many days into the past a search must look for sales orders that match the search criteria. The suggested value is 90.
  • Ship To Party (SHIP_TO/PARTNER_ROLE)Defines which partner role in the customer master is used for the ship-to party. The suggested value isWE.
  • Forwarding Agent (FORWARDING_AGENT/PARTNER_ROLE)Defines which partner role in the customer master is used for the forwarding agent. The suggested value is SP.

Regards,

Sarbjeet SIngh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

Thanks for your help.Finally i created tile successfully without any error with your valuable guidelines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

Thank you for the suggestion . I checked those parameters it is same as you mentioned. What else i need to do?? can you please suggest

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthic;

For the period parameters, you should give the value of second parameter (Name) as DEFAULT. Please see the attached image.

You must be logging in with text user id.

This test user id should be mapped to one employee in HR. Check pa20/pa30 for same.

One pernr should be assigned to this id.

then that pernr should have customer assigned to it. check the table KNVP for this.

KNVP table will have the list of customers assigned to it.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sarbjeet,

I am not getting properly..since i am new to this environment. can you please see the below image this is what you referring? if i get some screenshots it could be much better.

Regards,

Karthic. S

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthic;

Suppose you are logining into Fiori launchpad with userid "TESTUSER".

then find out the pernr corresponding to this ID in infotype 105. Table PA0105 will contain the required infromation.

Once your have the pernr with your then, In table KNVP, there should be customers present for this PERNR.

Also have you changed the parameters in the configuration table as shown by me in the last reply.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh