cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot edit,delete or add comments to my last topic!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this was my last topic.  I am neither getting any answers or reply to that post ,nor I can edit,delete or add comments to my last topic!!

I only get this message at top saying that "Announcement:Transition to read-only" .What does that mean?

How do I write & get reply to my earlier post? Can I re-post the same question in this section?

BR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its because there are some changes happened for SD module (forum SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)).

Now this forum has became read only forum. You can't post reply or discussion any more for this forum.

Anyway, your discussion is not related to SD technical module. You have asked for a review of two books which is not related to any technical forum at all.

Technical forums are for live technical issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please note - I have not asked for a  review of these two books,instead I was looking for a comparison between those two books, as to which is better  to read first?

If it was for reviews I could have gone to some eCommerce site like Amazon,Flipkart,eBay etc. etc.,then I wouldn't have posted here?

Can you please tell me ,where can I post such discussion if possible in this forum?

BR