Incorrect actual cost is coming in S_ALR87013558 report and not matching with CJI3
Actual cost in CJI3 and report S_ALR_87013558 not matching. These are my findings:
1- I ran the CJEN and CJBN 2-3 times but did not work out.
2- I ran the CJI3 report by passing value type 4. There is already no any secondary cost too.
3- The Business transaction used in CJI3 are total three which are: COIN, RKIU, and COIE.
4- Report S_ALR_87013558 only shows the project actual cost whereas CJI3 and other reports (S_ALR_87013542) also include the settled cost as well.
5- There is no settlement cost i believe because there is no business Transaction type KOAO.
6- CJI3 reports fetches the details from both active and archived tables and whereas when we drill down from budget reports to line item reports system reads the data from active tables only.
7- I am summing the child level WBS actual cost in SLR report then system is showing incorrect sum up value at header level. why is that also!
Please suggest something. I have an urgent issue.
Awaiting for your kind respond ASAP.