Integration Directory Problem
I have made a change in an external definition in Enterprise Service Repository which is used in a service interface. Respectively, the message mapping was also changed. There was no change in the service interface as it points to the same external message. I had then imported the external message, message mapping and operation mapping in another environment. However, when I test the interface in Test Configuration of the interface determination in Integration Directory, the change is not getting reflected in the output. Could you please suggest why such problem is occurring.
Thanks & Regards,