cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Directory Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have made a change in an external definition in Enterprise Service Repository which is used in a service interface. Respectively, the message mapping was also changed. There was no change in the service interface as it points to the same external message. I had then imported the external message, message mapping and operation mapping in another environment. However, when I test the interface in Test Configuration of the interface determination in Integration Directory, the change is not getting reflected in the output. Could you please suggest why such problem is occurring.

Thanks & Regards,

Treya Dasgupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for your valuable information. I imported the service interface once again and it worked....:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Treya,

This looks like a cache issue.

Please try re-editing/ refreshing the ESR objects including the SI (removing and adding back the external definition ) and check if it works out.

Regards,

Satanik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Treya,

Please do the Edit interface determination with the changes, After that do the SLD cache refresh in IR and ID.

Regards,

Rajendar

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Treya,

Edit your interface determination, select the new operation mapping and reactivate.

Regards,

Mark

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check if cache has updated or not...here is the way to check

goto ESR--->Environment-->Cache status overview

in case there any error ..you can just check with basis team..