cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IdM 8.0 Eclipse Login Error: User could not be found in Identity Management database

jrondorf
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi community,

if you get a login error in IdM 8.0 Eclipse (tested with version plugin version 8.1.7 or 8.1.8), this can have several causes.

1. obvious cause could be that the user is not available in the mc_users table. This is a special table for developer users. Beside a user in UME and a MX_PERSON entry, the user has to be available there also. Such a entry will be created when selecting the Identity Center properties in Eclipse and navigate to the users tab.
  2. not so obvious reason is a problem with the IDM_DataSource_DevStudio JDBC connection. The 25 JDBC connection pools might not be sufficient. If all connection pools are used, the login will also not work. In that case, restart the JDBC connection and raise the number of possible connections.

Check the Eclipse error log file and NWA developer trace also.

Cheers, Jannis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jannis,

Maybe you could write a blog on this? BTW, will you be coming to Las Vegas this year?

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jannis,

I've a similar error on my IDM server and am trying to solve it.

How to check the user is available in the "mc_users" table.  Where do i find that table.

Thanks,

Gangadhar