cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good issue dates missing in Quotes created through C4S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am really new to C4S. We got an issue that For quotes created through C4S using material xxx, an incompletion log for the  dates are observed. Like good issue, loading date etc are missing. But the same is not happening when we create it through CRM OP.

How to check this ? Any pointer on the values that get transfer when creating Quot ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pushkar_ranjan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

The best approach would be to file an incident report with SAP regarding this matter for track, trace and debug to solution provisioning.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushkar,

Thanks for the reply. Before sending this to SAP we would like to do the basic analysis. If it turns out be a simple issue we will in soup!

We notice that, if we directly creates the Quote in ECC, then these dates are missing too. If we create from CRM system then dates are coming correctly. But if we create from C4S system then again dates are missing. May be system is expecting a flag (I am assuming this) or full dates are being sent. We need to confirm this point before putting forward to SAP.

Any point on this will be helpful.

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

So, the integration is quote to order - C4C to CRM?   From your first question it sounds like it's an ERP integration - C4C opportunity to ERp quote?  I ask because we don't do quote to quote replication.

For ERP it's opportunity to quote, opportunity to order, quote to order.

For CRM it's quote to order.

Which are you integrating?

-ginger