cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Check Change logs for Info Object?

anil_babu13
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to see the change logs for Info object in BI. When I am going in RSD1 then I am able to see only last change by under General Tab.

But I need to see all the changes that were made to info object and also those changes made by whom.

I have tried but not getting the exact information. Could you guide me on which table can be used for this? Or How should I proceed for this?

Thanks,

anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select the info object, Right click and from menu choose additional functions and logs.

in log screen change time restriction from time, ex: 01.012010 and in other mandatory fields USER, Transaction code,Program give *(wild char) and execute. Logs will be displayed with options to sort etc.... 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

If your BW is in 7.3 or Above then you can use the extended feature in version management to find the logs

Go to SPRO -->SAP Reference -->SAP Net Weaver -->Business Warehouse -->General Settings --> Create Historical TLOGO Versions Automatically.

Click on the new entries maintain Object type (CUBE/DSO/Info Object etc...) from TLOGO object

Enter the object type as IOBJ for Info Object

Go to RSA1 and then select object maintenance and then version management from the GOTO Menu.

Here you can find the change logs. even if not in 7.3 version management shows you the changelogs for the objects in BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

1.RSD1 - your infoobject - click icon 'logs' (blue !),

2.choose 'activating in dictionary', try as well saving/activating, give date range

3.for mass check last change, can use table RSDIOBJ

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check version management option from menu options. it may shows useful information.