cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Events Additional Information

0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know how to add entries on the Additional Information section when creating Time Events (CO)?

From what i have understood and read, i think it needs to be added on the table V_T705K and added on the Employee Expenditure Upload and Download Program.

From PA30 - Additional Information is always disabled when i am adding a Time Events entry.

The field HRAZL which refers to Number field needs to be filled but no luck, everytime i maintain a time events, i am able to create time event but can't edit the Additional Information.

Thanks in advance guys.

Ryann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BalaAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Infotype 50 (Time Recording info) is also having a tab named "interface data" which is having the EE expenses grpng field. Is it linked to this?

regards,

Bala.

0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thanks for the response, it could be a start but from the looks of it, i can only see Time Event Type grp and EE expenses grouping fields. Could be related and somehow linked but i need to check first how this works. Though there's no HRAZL field in P0050 structure.

Thanks and regards,

Ryann

0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

I come up with something. P50 = Employee Expenditure (External Wage Type). This is placed on the table (T705P) where we can maintain Time Event Types based on (T705F) Time Event Groupings.

However, when maintaining time events from PA30, P50 is not inside the search help list:

Maybe there's something that can be activated in order to show P50.

Thanks and warmest regards,

Ryann Ong

BalaAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may please check in Infotype 50 of this employee (assign time event groups ).

regards,

Bala.