Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract: finding last modified date

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to find the last modified date of a list of contract that I created with ME31K Tcode.

I searched in EKKO table but I found only "created date".

Any help?

Thank you so much.

Francesca

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francesca

Take a look at tables CDHDR and CDPOS.

Not the easiest tables to interrogate but the information should be there.

Regards

Arden

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francesca

Take a look at tables CDHDR and CDPOS.

Not the easiest tables to interrogate but the information should be there.

Regards

Arden

0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

thank you for your response.

I tried to query the CDHDR table but I can't found my changes (I don't know CDHDR table, so I simply searched all changes by date of today). Is it possible that not all fields are enabled to be traced in CDHDR table?

Regards,

Francesca

0 Kudos

Hi Francesca,

you can use report RSSCD100 which list the changes stored in the tables indicated by Arden.

In object class, first parameter, you should pass the object class you would to list changes.

In the case of me31k i believe you can use COND_A, but sincerely i'm not sure. You need to find the correct object class for me31k objects and then you could see the standard list o f changes.

And yes, for your last question, it's posible that some fields are not enabled at domain level to be recorded its changes, specially in Z developments.

Hope this helps

0 Kudos

Re, maybe object class is EINKBELEG?, like in Purchase orders?,

regards

0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

thank you for your response.

The report RSSCD100 is very interesting, unfortunately I can't find changes that I need.

I found only changes related to release strategy, may be that recording is not enabled for fields.

I will try another way to resolve my problem.

Thank you so much for your time.

Best regards,

Francesca