cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have SAP Fiori App for Create Delivery, Do PGI and Create Customer billing document?

0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Do we have a SAP Fiori App for Create Delivery, Do PGI and Create Customer billing document?

I have just seen some transactional apps which just a information or a report, we actually dont create Delivery or Customer invoice through Fiori app?

Thanks

R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rahul;

Fiori Apps Library

You can search for line of business (Sales) there.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

0 Kudos

Hello Sarbjeet,

I did search that out but my real question is any specific reason why SAP didnt release Apps for create delivery, create invoices apps?

Thanks

R

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul;

I guess SAP has not stopped working on new applications.

They may be releasing more apps in each area in future.

They have covered the processes which are shortlisted on some kind of study with set of chosen customers.

plus the processes or fiori application should be simple in design. There seems to be no point giving a complex screen to the customers on the mobile screen.

So it is quite possible that if the processes you have mentioned are simple. They could be coming in the near future.

Also, If you want you can always build your own Fiori application in the required area.

For example we have recently developed some applications in the area of real estate where SAP does not provide any standard fiori application.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh 

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The goal for new apps is for making those which could be used by the greatest number of users and the most valuable for time savings.  Since create delivery and create invoices are not yet provided, it would be likely that the pool of potential users is small, the benefits of the pool of users is small, or that most people creating deliveries/invoices has need of more sophisticated interfaces than the design goals of Fiori provide.  Remember Fiori apps are not a replacement for SAPGUI pages.  The idea is to make users who only use small parts of transactions (from SAPGUI) able to do so from just about anywhere. 

From my past experience with creating deliveries and invoices, both are rather complicated processes, and thus not well suited for Fiori for most users performing those functions.

Regards, Mike
SAP Technology RIG

0 Kudos

Thanks Mike and Sarbjeet.

Your ans helps.

Thanks

Rahul K

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rahul;

Could you please close the thread if your doubts are clear now.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh