cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Task Creation in CRM Web UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

we have SAP CRM Implementation already and we recently have Implemented IC Web client too.

For IC Agent Business role we have created a Business transaction profile and assigned it to the Function Profile IC_BT for Tasks (Z transaction type ZX02) to appear in IC Agent Business role along with other Transaction types, until here everything is fine and we could able to create Tasks as follow up to Interaction Records.

As we already have CRM Sales where we were creating Tasks (Z Transaction type ZX01) as follow up to Quotations, but soon after IC Web client Implementation we started getting this error message when we create Tasks.

"Assign the Function Profile IC_BT to Business Role SALESPRO in CRM_UI_PROFILE"

system is expecting us to maintain this Business Transaction profile for CRM Web UI business role as well but this is something we maintain for IC Related business roles right?

and another strange thing is I tried to assign the business transaction profile created for IC (without including ZX01) to my Non IC Related Business roles and the error is gone.

but I think this is not the correct way of doing it, so I wanted ask if you have seen any such behavior or is there any fix for this error?

Thanks and Regards

Chandu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

just want to let you know that there is an enhancement which was causing this issue.

Thanks