Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Dynamic logon user RFC receiver SAP PI

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where I need to use dynamic receiver RFC channel based on the plant id in the source message.

My current scenario is JMS to RFC scenario but the logon user in the RFC channel has one timezone only which is causing issue with people in different timezones. So we are looking for multiple approaches:

1) Break the interface into two :

JMS to SOAP and SOAP to RFC.In the second scenario I want to achieve Principal Propagation .So in order to do POC,i built second scenario and using SOAP client to push the messages.Now how to enable Principal propagation is the question.I got the steps to do at the receiver end but nothing on sender side which is SOAP UI.

2) Create multiple mappings/multiple channels and during runtime via condition we were able to achieve this but it's cumbersome to achieve for new plants everytime.

Problem is that there is no asma properties in receiver RFC adapter to dynamically send the logon user.

We are building it as ICO Java stack interface only and currently we are on SAP PI 7.31 SP10.

Thanks,

nazzyb

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question