Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP and IE11 Edge mode

0 Kudos

Hello,

We have some BSP applications with date input fields and works fine in IE11 enterprise mode. But when we run without enterprise mode we have below issue.

1. Open date picker and select date for first input field and select a date. Date selected--OK

2. Clicking outside date picker does not close datepicker window.

3. I ignore it and go to next date input field, date picker is not opened at new input field , instead it stays at previous date field. But when i select new date it reflects there.

This behavior is same in portal and when tested standalone from SE80. I tried changing to 'design2008', but no luck. We have more than 10 applications with date fields and its same behavior everywhere.

When debugged with in IE, at some places i have below error.

window.document.attachEvent("onactivate",sapUrMapi_hideDatePicker);

Object doesn't support property or method 'attachEvent'--->This is the error shown

oDatePicker.frame.window.document.getElementById("dp").focus();

Any clues how do i move ahead to solve this issue.

Regards

Pradeep

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Any thoughts...

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Any thoughts...

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

were you able to solve the problem?

BR

Karl Stefan

0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

SAP asked us to implement note 2034934 . But we have solved this issue by opening bsp applications in a different window from portal and forcing enterprise mode.

Regards

Pradeep