Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Issue with rows calculations

sri_harsha2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a requirement in the report where the summation of the columns is required. In the below screenshot Profit center is in the rows and

rest of all are key figures. There are 4 profit centers and as per the user the calculations should be such a way that

Row 1 1 should display the Gross Sales and LE1 gross sales s

Row 2 should be blank

Row 3

Row 4     

Row 5     NDT  total should be the summation of rows 3 and row 4

Row 6 is blank

Row 7 should be the summation of  Row 1 + Row 2 + Row 5 which is Total. ( To achieve this in OB gross Sales I have changed the Calculate results

as Summation)

I request you to let me know the possible way to achieve this. This a priority requirement. Please let me know your valuable suggestions

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

By using cell definition, you can solve this problem.

1. Create structure
  2. Create 7 rows
  3. Restrict each row with specified value
  4. write formula at required cell , remaining left blank.

Regards

Nanda

sri_harsha2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nanada,

Thank you for the reply, There is only profit center in the Rows when I create a structure

Profit center selections is not displayed instead OB gross Sales and LE1 gross sales

are showing up the summation of all the profit centers values.

I will only be using 4 selections in profit centers. I request you to let me know how to

handle this scenario for

1. Create structure
  2. Create 7 rows
  3. Restrict each row with specified value
ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

1. Create Structure first
  2. Right click on ROW Structure->Select Selection and Restrict with profit center value , do like this up to 7
  3. And then Right click on COLUMNS structure -->Select formula against each profit center and write formula repeat this step up to 7 times.

Hope you understand.

Thank you,

Nanda

Answers (0)