cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Lumira in My Applications in Launchpad?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,  

My colleague and I tried to add Lumira to My Applications in BI Launchpad, but it was not available as an option. Is there any way we can add it there for a quick access?

Thank you,

Petya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - I believe this question has been asked before; I recommend searching before you post. 

Have you installed the Lumira add-on to the BI Platform?  If so, you can save the file to the platform; if not you can also do this - see http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-61431

Please note there are prerequisites in each case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry for the duplicate discussion topic. I believe I did not clearly explained what I really was looking for. I have the Lumira add-on for the BI Platform installed and I know how to save the documents. What I was trying to figure out is how to add a shortcut of the Lumira application under My Applications in Launchpad. This option is available for other applications such as WebI and Analysis, but Lumira was not in the list of available applications to be added. Please see the attached image.

Thank you,

Petya

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not supported yet. It does not display in launchpad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help Jawahar!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is supported in Lumira 1.31 and BI 4.2 SP2

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer Product Support

Chat with SAP Lumira Support! See KBA 2213344 - Starting a chat with SAP Support [video]

Follow us on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ludek!

Regards,

Petya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,