Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

load / requirement not display in new hierarchy

former_member48673
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

we have created a new hierarchy: but when we run CM01 to display the load / capacity , the load is not display

the load is display for the hierarchy earlier in the past ..but since several weeks one a new Work center hierarchy is created there is no more load display in CM01

the setting in the general / setting is correctly set up ( cumulation of requirement is checked)

i don't see the reason why the load s not display anymore in new hierarchy when the load can still be display in the old hierarchy

Thanks you

Laurent VILA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the Option profile used in CM01, also check the setting of Option profile in SPRO--Production--Capacity Requirements Planning--Evaluation--Profiles--Define options profiles

tick the cumulation and dynamic capacity check boxes for hierarchies

Also refer useful SAP help link,

Displaying Hierarchy Structure as a List - PP - Work Centers - SAP Library

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member48673
Discoverer
0 Kudos

R. Brahmankar

the tick for the cumulation and dynamic capacity check boxes for hierarchies is set up by default in the overall profile i used (using a option profile where the 2 options are checked)

also i have done a test: i have run CM01 for a WC (category 0003)

i run CM01 with an overall profile and the load is display.

the same WC belong to the hierarchy i have created with a top WC category 0004. (the WC category 0003 is Under the WC category 0004 in the hierarchy)

i run CM01 for the WC category 0004 with the same overall profile and i have checked the 2 options cumulation of Requirement and Cumulation of capacity (that i suppose you call dynamic) and the hierarchy name ad plant code in setting  / general

but the load list is empty and show ZERO.

in the summary if i use the same overal profile with a WC cat 0003 and Cat 0004 (+ the 2 options Cumulation Checked) there is no results with WC cat 0004 .then i can conclude  that the all the profile contain in the overall profile i used are correct..

but i don't find any reason why the load is not display in the new hierarchy.that i create

Laurent VILA

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there load on the new work center? Also they by creating same category work center and assign it to work center hierarchy. Also check the level under  Settings --> Levels.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member48673
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Brahmankar

the low level work center are set up with category 0003 and they contain load in CM01

the upper level if a WC created with category 0004 . if i run CM01 for the WC category 0004 (and after to have set up the settign in menu Setting / General  with the Cumulation of req and Cum of Capacity and enter the hierarchy name) no load display ....

thanks you

laurent VILA

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Laurent,

in CM01- in menu bar go to setting > general and click radio buttons - cumulation of req and cumulation of capacity and give hierarchy name and plant

regards,

Solomon