Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realtionship between tables

0 Kudos

Hello,

i have created a quick view and it works fine.

Now i need an additional field STZU-CSTEXT. How can i connect both tables?

if i try to connect table MAST with STZU, i only get a result from 1 row from my QuickView.

If there is no STLNR table MAST, i need the rest information in the Quick View (Screenshot).

Thanks, Mike  

7 REPLIES 7

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

Sounds like you want to use STZU table more than once to join to different tables: If it is the case Alias tables is the answer. See my post here:

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

0 Kudos

Hello Jogeswara Rao Kavala,

thank you for your answer. No, i want to use STZU table once to join with MAST table.

How can i do this?

When i do this, i get only a result of one row for factory 2891!!!

Kind regards, Mike

0 Kudos

Try these

1. Remove the join WERKS <----> WRKAN  (You will be able to do this by Right clicking on this line and select Delete.

Now try. It should work.

2. If above does not work then do this Additionally. Again right click on any one of the remaining join lines and select Left outer join.

Checking for result after any modification means:

• Generate Infoset
  • Run SQ01 again and Execute.

Though I never worked with these tables, I am hopeful you'll get result.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer

1.     I removed the join WERKS <-> WRK = same result

2.     I can't change the remaining join lines into LEFT OUTER JOIN

Greetings from cologne.

0 Kudos

Point 2 not understood. Why?

0 Kudos

When i try to change from INNER JOIN to LEFT OUTER JOIN i get an Error: Illegal Join chain between MARC, MAST and STZU .

0 Kudos

Sorry I did not notice that the previous join is also Left outer. You can try other option also by removing the previous left outer join (MARC-MAST) and having the MST-STZU as left outer.

Perhaps that's all from me.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao