Setting up SSO for BO XI 3.1 after AD implemented
We just implemented Active Directory authentication, everything's working great. So we'd like to get Single Sign-on implemented.
Since AD is all set, I was thinking, "Hmmm, I bet there's a setting somewhere, I'll just set that properly, and we'll be good-to-go", and everyone would be exceedingly impressed.
the closest document I can find isConfiguring Vintela SSO in Distributed Environments: Complete GuideBut the perspective in this doc seems like you're starting from scratch with AD.
Is there a document for "Implementing SSO in BO XI after you successfully implemented AD authentication", and maybe it says "flip this switch and you're all set" ????
1) You can keep your existing service account.
2) Check "Enable Single-On..." in the CMC, and .... not a cup of coffee
but you have also to do :
3) In the JAVA properties of Apache Tomcat, add these commands :
4) Configure your server.xml file (follow the section 7 of the your documentation)
5) Configure your web.xml file (follow the section 7 of the your documentation)
After that, it will be good.
For a better security, you will encrypte your service account password in a keytab.
We'll see that after if you want.