cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Identivication with outbound calls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I want to send a number with outgoing calls but it doesn't work.

I found 3 places to change this in SAP contact center but no succes.

With global switching settings I found a checkmark by enable call indentification. I have check this.

In user setting template you can ad a number at CDT phone settings - Visible A Number. I fill in a number.

I also did this with my user. Still no number.

What do I have to do to send a number with outgoing calls

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks David. I found out that UPC is blokking the outgoing numbers. So have find a sollution outside of SAP contact center.

former_member282286
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Salim

I am using baring groups in Call Switching to accomplish this.  Define group and your barring rules and then assign the members to the group.  You can define several groups and move members from group to group with out much effort. Make sure that you are not editing the Out Mask or Call number in Switching Routes > Destinations.  > Patterns I left with default settings.

Jukka

One question I have around this question, is when I use a Outbound Campaign in passive mode, and the original call from the campaign hits the agent, it does not follow the barring group.  If the agent transfers the outbound caller, it shows the barring group rule number.  I am assuming the BCM dialer is using switching routes even though it has sent the call to the agent for review before dialing.  I cannot find a place to assign the dialer to a barring group.

former_member202106
Contributor
0 Kudos

David
Could you please reproduce that case to logs and create a ticket?
The case is that Im not familiar how the routing goes with outbound and would need to study that from logs.

//Jukka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jukka

They want to show a certain number.

If there is a possibility to do it by agent or agent groep it will be good.

Or else all outgoing calls from agents is also good.

Regards,

Salim

former_member202106
Contributor
0 Kudos

They want to show certain number with all calls?

Anyhow... Following is not step by steps guide but gives you idea how you can do it. So, there is atleast two tricks:

1. define visible Anumber from user setting template
SC -> user and role management -> user settings template -> template -> CDT phone settings
--> Visible a number
Please note that you cannot add any number here. If you use queue number here you should make sure that agent has rights to serve in the queue - otherwise using the number wont work.

2. Define a pattern that all calls starting with number X has procedure that outgoing number is translated to something.
SC -> Call Switching -> Switching Routes
Define that system tries to search number begining with the number X.
If found take the number 9 away. Then in destination modify edit caller number filed.

Regards,
Jukka

former_member202106
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Salim,

Can you be more exact what the customer wants? Is the case that customer wants a certain number to be shown always when agents are calling out or is it only in special cases?

As you said there is many ways to do it and those are meant for littlebit diferent kind of use. If you explain the business need we should be able to give better advices.

Regards,
Jukka