Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit/update consumed service proxy?

kahyaogluvolkan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm kind of new to abap development and need to edit previously consumed service proxy. I'm capable of consume a new one but I don't know how to edit consumed one. Do any of you have any knowledge about this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member226239
Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "edit"? I am guessing that you got a service from somebody else and they updated that service on their side, am I right? Now, do you want to update it in SAP?

If that is the case then go to Service consumer proxy in SE80 and Open it in edit mode. Click the  Regenerate button (next to the edit button) and follow the steps.

-Chandra

5 REPLIES 5

former_member226239
Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "edit"? I am guessing that you got a service from somebody else and they updated that service on their side, am I right? Now, do you want to update it in SAP?

If that is the case then go to Service consumer proxy in SE80 and Open it in edit mode. Click the  Regenerate button (next to the edit button) and follow the steps.

-Chandra

0 Kudos

yes, thats the case. But the first service was in test servers, so endpoints changed. Is it possible to change the wsdl url of generated proxy and then regenerate it? or should I consume it as new service?

Thank you for the response.

0 Kudos

I think that is possible, click the check button in se80 and I think it will ask you for the (new) url.

0 Kudos

Yes, while regenerating the service it will ask for the URL. Don't consume it as a new service.

kahyaogluvolkan
Explorer
0 Kudos

It's solved. Thank you.