Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal workflow triggered with WF-BATCH

former_member212001
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Automatic Reversal has happened for FI Document.

With “WF-Batch”  Document have been reversed using transaction FB08, Not able to find out how reversal workflow started.

Reversal done by WF-BATCH but there is no background job executed to trigger the event REVERSED.

Also I have checked for custom program to trigger workflow but I didn't get anything.

l

Clearing of items happened for the  vendor 7411100048, Then accounting document 4001000293 got reversed.

Clearing of Vendor also in same date.

Please help me to understand how Reversal happened in FB08 by WF-BATCH.

Usually Reversal Agent will be the user name who started the reversal process. But for this case, workflow Initiator is WF-BATCH.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Have you tried to check event log(SWELS) or job logs(SM37) around the start time of the workflow?

former_member212001
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I checked event log and job logs but nothing got triggered around the time.

I would like to know if anything with vendor clearing has started this reversal?

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The workflow started at 21.07.2015 at 09:28:40

Go to SWI1 and fill in that date and times 09:28:00 to 09:29:00.

Let's see the result.

regards

Rick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please also check if anything is there in SLG1(application log) at around same time?

former_member212001
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rick.

It's solved my issue.

In FI Workflow - In a task - Custom changes was there in a function module to call FB08 transaction to reverse a document with WF-BATCH which in turn triggered the reversal workflow.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That makes sense - thanks for the update.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I would suggest check in SWI6, with the docnum mentioned in the screenshot. And try to find out what are  the other  workflow   there and analyze the workflow log to find out is any reversal functionality implemented in any workflow.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

How is that event REVERSED usually created?

Sometimes WF-BATCH gets used for non-workflow purposes, like running batch jobs.

I would check both SM37 and SWI1 (workflow log) for anything around that time and date.

.... and this is why I always keep the event trace (SWEL) turned on in Production, despite what anyone else says.

regards

Rick

former_member212001
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your reply.

Not able to find how reversal event triggered.

Already checked for background jobs but nothing got executed on that date with WF-BATCH.

Any other possibility pls?

I have also observed clearing date of a vendor same.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the workflow logs - they are your best bet.

former_member212001
Participant
0 Kudos

I have already checked the workflow log but not able to find.

Workflow started by Workflow-System, Workflow initiator is WF-BATCH, Reversal Agent also WF-BATCH.