SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fund Centre not picked up for WBS in KSV5

zunaid_hingora2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

We have executed one program to add wbs in KSV1 cycle to execute wbs to wbs cycle.. We maintained fund centre setting in FMDERIVER. we exeucted cycle in KSV5 and received the error like Fund centre not derived.

We initiated Trace in FMDERIVE and found that WBS is not getting picked up in trace due to which fund centre is not getting picked up.

Why is it happening like this.

Second thing we inserted fund centre in commitment item for time being to execute the cyce and it was posted successfully. Upon checking FI documents it was found that only amount was credited with business area and wbs was not reflecting.

Why system is behaving like this. Please guide.

Regards

Zunaid.

10 REPLIES 10

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Zunaid,

Have you activated  this setting in the IMG under Funds Management?

Activate Integration Costs and Project Controlling

Thanks

Shyam

0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

I executed tcode FMAVCREINIT - Reconstruct  and was able to post the cycle. But at time or reversal we are receiving same error.

Regards

Zunaid

0 Kudos

Hi Zunaid,

What is the exact error? Your earlier post said you were not able to derive a fund center. Your second post says after reconstruction of AVC you were able to post the cycle.

Thanks

Shyam

0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

This issue is not yet resolved. While executing KSV5 (WBS to WBS), we are getting fund centre error. while checking in FMDERIVER it is found that settings are made for WBS --> Fund centre. Our question is why system is not picking up the fund centre.

What could be the problem.

REgards

ZUnaid

0 Kudos

Hi Shaymal

can you please tell something about

Activate Integration Costs and Project Controlling in FM. means path etc.

Regards

Zunaid

0 Kudos

Hi Zunaid

Please see http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/f0/ca3f5d260211d28a430000e829fbbd/content.htm . Without CO-FM integration settings the system will not call the derivation strategy.

Please see the Prerequisites link there for the IMG Menu Path.

Thanks

Shyam

0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

I have made below settings in integration.

1. Define Number Ranges for Posting Integration with Controlling

2. Choose Business Transactions for Integration

3. Activate Integration Costs and Project Controlling

Still i am getting error. Is there any need to make derivation rule. Cost element derivation rule?

I did that but still getting error.

Regards

Zunaid

0 Kudos

Hi Zunaid,

You will need to create a rule to derive a commitment item type 30 for the cost element if it is a secondary cost element.

Thanks

Shyam

0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal

it is a primary cost element.

Regards

Zunaid

0 Kudos

Zunaid,

Sorry please assign the primary cost elements to a commitment item also.

Thanks

Shyam