Data mismatch for a Quantity
In a Transformation between a DSO1 to DSO2, a Quantity field is getting values using Field Routing by reading an Internal table. The Internal Table is getting populated in the Start routine. During the daily data loads, some of the Documents are loaded correctly for the Quantity but not for some of the Documents.
While debugging I can see the Quantity field is getting values correctly as expected. Also I tried Selective Deletion and loaded again for the affected Document, then the results got loaded correctly.
I am not sure where I am missing. Please share your thoughts.
Thanks all for your valuable responses.
I found the issue in the Start Routine of DSO1 to DSO2. The After Image is getting failed for a Date check. Due to that the Keyfigure is getting reversed and only the Before Image gets loaded.
So I included a check RECORDMODE = ' ' or 'N'. So now the After Images gets loaded properly to DSO2.