cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A parked invoice does not get subject to release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to test workflow for parked invoice. I have defined release criteria, and parked an invoice (complete for posting). I have ensured the values as per release criteria, viz.,

1. Invoice is processed for the same company code as in release criteria.

2. Release group is assigned to the vendor master in that company code.

3. D/C indicator is set as S Debit.

4. Invoice amount is greater than the amount specified in release criteria.

5. My own id is assigned as release agent.

But the workflow is not getting triggered. As I understand from another post on SCN, workflow will be triggered if the parked document is complete for posting (RBKP-RBSTAT='B') and is subject to release (RBKP-FRGKZ='X'). In my case RBKP-RBSTAT='B', but RBKP-FRGKZ is blank.

Any suggestions as to why the invoice is not getting subject to release? Request your help.

Thanks and regards.

Satish Patankar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved by now. The issue was, I presumed S (Debit) would work for invoices and H (Credit) would work for credit memos. But exactly the opposite is true here.

Thanks all for your suggestions.

Satish Patankar.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer SAP Note:  2135562 - Detailed view of parked invoices from the approver worklist and additional features

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Biju K,

Thanks for your suggestion, but SAP Note:  2135562 does not give any help on how RBKP-FRGKZ can be set to X.

Any further suggestions are welcome.

Regards.

Satish.

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check customer exit EXIT_SAPLMRMC_002.

Maybe this will be helpful.

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rosh,

Thanks for your suggestions, but these documents do not answer my specific question: how RBKP-FRGKZ can be set to X.

Any help on this specific query is welcome.

Regaards.

Satish.

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you defined the release criteria, try to activate workflow template for document completion and release for posting. Use the following function,

OLMR --> Logistics Invoice Verification --> Document Parking --> Activate workflow template --> here assign agent and activate event linking