Unable to get Progress Analysis values
I am trying to get Progress Analysis of a test project.
Following steps done
1. Created project - WBS, N/W with activity costing
2. All internal activities - Activity type = Labour - same workcenter, only Quantity is different
3. Plan cost and Budget done, Project Released
4. SKF for Progress -- PS:NonAgg %, PS:Agg. %, PS:Completion % for RA
5. Assigned SKF to value categories
6. Progress Version "100", Checked both Plan and Actual checkboxes
EV basis - Cost plan (active project, overall values)
Percentage of Completion -- POC Weighting Cost plan (active project, total values)
Planning type - Basic Dates
Early/Late - Earliest possible
Checked both Actual Method and Ref. plan. meth.
7. Cost Element 9600001 assigned
8. In the project, all internal activities set with Measurement Method as Cost Proportionality for PLan and Degree of Processing from Confirmation for Actual.
POC weight set as 1 (I do not intend to set any weight but since EV not getting calculated, I tried setting this as 1)
9. Confirmed 2 int. activities twice with 5% confirmation.
10. Executed tcode CNE1
11. Executed CNE5 - see below screen shot. I do not see any EV variable values