cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM Process in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

How can I add sap Standard FPM Processes and My Processes to ESS (webdynpro abap) , so i can access them from the landing page.

Regards

Ghadeer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is documented in help.sap.com for your version in the HCM Processes & Forms section about how to add processes to the ESS and MSS launchpads. For example,

Assignment of a Process to PFCG Roles - HR Administrative Services (PA-AS) - SAP Library

I am hoping you want to add the "standard" processes simply to test as they are not really meant for production use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure for test only Mr.Solomon 

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As we say here in the South, "My dad is MISTER Solomon....you can just call me Chris".

Former Member
0 Kudos

hehehe OK chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chris

Its working fine with ESS , But With MSS I got Error 'Specify a valid Person' when I have tried to start it as shot below

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I bet you missed setting/passing a parameter in the query string for you launchpad./menu. There is one that is used to pass the employee ID. I don't recall it right now....but it is used in MSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Chris , 'PERNR_MEM_ID' parameter have no value in URL , but i couldnt get why , i have to pass something in application alias ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add the WDAs or any other types of apps to the ESS LPD