cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO # for PO#

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a list of many purchase order #. How to get their corresponding sales order #? Can there be any report pulled? If so, how?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Use Table VBKD  and pass sales order no and get purchase order No(VBKD-BSTKD).

Other wise use VA05 .. here also you can get Purchase Order...

If STO Process then pass purchase order in MSEG table and get deliver no and then pass delivery no to LIPS and take ref no of the lips table ...that is sales order ..

Regards

KKK

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are on EHP5 or higher, you might want to investigate transaction VA06. I think you will need to activate one of the sales simplification business functions to be able to use it. It will show you the PurReq for a sales order at least (and maybe even the PO, but I am not sure).

When you buy sales order related stock, you should be able to see the combination of SO and PO in a MM report (ME80FN) as account assignment.

Regards,

Sjaak

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pass the Purchase order number to EKKN-EBELN (Purchasing document number) and get the value VBELN (Sales Document  number). Finally, download this list of PO with corresponding SO in the excel sheet.