cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with currency conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey gurus.

Ive got this problem when making currency conversion in the query. Im using currency conversion in Bex that converts the value to the currency entered on the selection screen.

The problem is, when i transfer values that are in different currencies but summed up in one cell to a local currency i get the value and everything is ok.

But when i convert the value to USD for example, i get the * (and the value itself can still be seen if you click on the cell)

Any ideas?

tnx in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

eldar,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/80/1a682de07211d2acb80000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Currency translation type NOT appearing in BEX

U can create the custom variable and in the currency translation type,plz select the source currency from the database table and target currency from the VARIABLE ( THAT U CREATED IN THE BEx query) and then convert the currency as per ur reqirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When ever mixed values is encountered system automatically checks the SPRO settings.

To see this go to the Tcode SPRO and then SAP NETWEAVER -> BUSINESS WAREHOUSE->SETTINGS FOR REPORTING AND ANALYSIS ->EXCEPTIONAL VALUE FOR QUERY

Here you will have the settings for all the exceptional values its should be * in your system

Direct table for this RSADMINCV4

Also check for other setting in Settings for reporting and analysis

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you updated proper values in TCURR Table for xyz currency to USD?

thanks,

bhavin vyas

Former Member
0 Kudos

The point is that it converts some values to USD. But not all. Just *.

And one thing worth of mentioning - Im using BW 3.5

former_member220624
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This depends on the settings made by you in the currency translation type.

What is the timeframe on which conversion has been done ?

Is it current day or the day on which the record was posted.

Can you drilldown in the query and check if you have data for those days in TCURR table ?

Regards,

Amit