cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBB8 Issue with Payment Term

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My Client want to use payment term condition as per below logic.

Please let me know is it possible as I already checked standard process does not support it.

As per payment Term ZXXX- Payment within 15 days get 2% discount but if its not being paid within 15 days its due in next 45 days.

But here is the condition which my client looking for.

If they run the payment with any given days of that 15days period system should pick that invoice for payment in F110 payment run.

In short it should be due for all 15 days and if they miss that 15 days window then it should only be due on 45th day.

As per standard sap my invoice is only due on 15th day but as we do not run payment everyday they can miss out to get discount.

Hope to here any help on this.

Regards,

K.Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

if client want to follow this payment term for all the vendors, then specify 2 % in outgoing payment with cash discount percentage from field in the all co.codes section in fbzp. Please do testing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bose/Chirag,

Thanks for the clarification.

I already communicated this solution to the client but they wanted a better way to handle this.

Anyway thanks for your guidance over the issue.

Regards,

k.kumar

pandu_bad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

if you would like to consider discount automatically, then enter the next payment run date in payment run parameter screen, exactly when you do it. Automatically system will calculate the dates and consider for the payment by applying discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, standard SAP can't help you to cater this requirement. However, to avail the cash discount you can maintain "Posting Date of Next Payment Run" (next p/date) in parameter of F110.

By this way, invoices which are going to due in future can be considered for payment and cash discount can be availed.

Else, baseline date / due date have to be changed in posted line items or go with customization.

Best Regards,

Chirag Panchal