Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Message problem in custom subscreen (XD01 - XD02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a subscreen in the XD01-XD02 transactions. I am calling the subscreen program from the BADI.

method IF_EX_CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA_CS~GET_TAXI_SCREEN.

CASE I_TAXI_FCODE.

WHEN 'Z9_ADD_CUS'

E_PROGRAM = 'ZTEST'.

E_SCREEN = '9901'.

ENDCASE.

endmethod.

In the subscreen program i wrote syntax for status message save. When user changes data on the subscreen and presses save button, data will be saved to custom DB table and status message "data saved" will be appeared. It is saving to the DB table but status message is not displaying.

MESSAGE text-002 TYPE 'S'.

Instead of my status message, SAP standard status message "No changes are made" is displaying. Its because no changes are made on the SAP screen(changes are made on the subscreen).

Is there any way to display my message when data is changed and saved on the subscreen.

Thanks & regards,

NarsiReddy.

3 REPLIES 3

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi NarsiReddy,

You can control the message (and save behaviour) with Badi implementation CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA method IF_EX_CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA-->CHECK_DATA_CHANGED.

Cheers,

Henk.

0 Kudos

Hi Henk Verdaasdonk,

I have created the screen group using the BADI CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA. Using the BADI CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA_CS i am calling the subscreen program. Now i am changing the data on this subscreen. How to pass the information form my custom subscreen program to the IF_EX_CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA-->CHECK_DATA_CHANGED that the data is changed?

Thanks & regards,

NarsiReddy.

0 Kudos

Hi NarsiReddy,

I would create an own singleton class where where you keep track of all the changes (and store the before image if required) and store a flag if data has been changed.

Then from the CHECK_DATA_CHANGED you call your singleton class and check the flag.

Cheers,

Henk.