cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP replication from CRM to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I wish to replicate only the BPs of type Organization from CRM to ECC. I found that the standard segment fields in BUPA_MAIN BDoc does not support this. Hence, I enhanced the BDoc using tcode SBDM by adding the field Partner Category from the table BUT000. I then created the necessary replication object, publication and subscription against intelligent queue. I created a new BP, BDocis generated successfully and is in green but the BP is not replicated to ECC.

The partner category (TYPE) field value is populated in the table BUT000. When I try reprocessing the BDoc, I receive the following error message "0 BDoc message(s) successfully processed , 1 BDoc message(s) failed: Message no. SMW3063". I also found that value is blank in ZZTYPE field in the classic data structure CRMW_BUPA_HEAD of the BDoc.

Requesting you to let me know if there is any additional setting to be done to replicate the BP successfully?

With Thanks,

Veerabhaskar Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veerabhaskar,

If you create this Z field ZZTYPE add add it to the Bdoc header structure in SBDM, you also need to do enhancement to fill the BP category to this Z field. Did you do it?

Best regards,

Ellen