cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Push planning in SAP ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

could you please advise me how to organize planning for the next case: I have several rare ROH materials that I need to rework each time I can buy them. Each of these materials has its own set supplementary (ROH) materials, that are needed to rework it. after any rework process I get a HALB material, that I use in other Production.

I have  purchase orders for rare ROHs in the planning horizon. now I need to plan purchasing activities for supplementary ROH materials. rare ROHs should be reworked right after they arrive.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Artem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member195779
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

As far as I understand you required to trigger planing of planned orders on the basis of Raw material availability, which is not possible in standard way.

One solution is given in thread Finish product planning based on raw material d... | SCN

OR

You have to make some Z functionality to cover your requirement such that on the basis of Raw material where used list you can pull the SFG's and than by getting the quantity and all details you have to create planned orders (MD11) or you can put demand in MD61 with the new developed program (After that you can run MRP to generate the planned orders).

Regards,

Amarnath Dube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

the link you provided is very useful. thank you. i can also update a little the solution to adjust it to my case.

Best regards,

Artem

0 Kudos

Hi Artem

My suggestion is to define new intermediate material SFG to take care of the cost part and quantity part if 100% Raw materials are to be processed for correction.

You may define standard BOM based on your past experience; It may be modified in the planned order or production order stage based on the actual requirement.

Regards,

Alwar B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alwar,

thank you for your reply.

as i understand your suggestion i will have to manually create planned/production order for SFG material. it's clear for me, but the case is to make the system to do it automatically (during MRP run or other batch job) each time a Raw material planned to arrive.

the only solution i see is to develop additional FM to create PIR for SFG each time Raw material delivery is created. in this case a normal MRP run will create a planned order and incorporate it with other orders for production, so i will see equipment requirements for this production too.

but that means a developmet required, and it's better to me to use standard system tools.

Best regards,

Artem

0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

My suggestion is not to create manual planned order/production order.

When the particular raw material need to be corrected in 100%, Suggesting not to include directly in higher level BOM. Instead Introduce a new SFG, Make this RM as BOM Component; and Include the additional materials requirement (Please arrive based on your history) in the BOM components list.

In this case, You will get planned order for this new SFG during MRP run. Also you will get the Procurement proposals for the additional materials (I think, it is your requirement)

You can modify the procurement proposals based on the actual requirement.

Also this method will reduce the impact on the Production Order variance.

Regards,

Alwar B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, For rework there is come cost incurred on this process ex. may be labor and also have two different material code to identify that material ( ROH and HALB)

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my understanding you want to know how to put in-house rework order. Is it ? else explain your requirement more specific.

Thanks With Regards,

Dinesh V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

the case is that I have deliveries schedule for ROH material. for each date this material arrive a production order consuming this material has to be created.

this ROH material consumed for only one HALB material, but i don't have production plan for this HALB, as i only produce it in the case the ROH arrive.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Artem

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to account the cost of rework made.

Thanks With regards,

Dinesh V.