cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap pm experts need your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sap pm experts

Hi i am fresher in sap pm module,but i got 10 years experience in maintenance field .please any one guide me for improve my knowledge in functional consultantin sap pm .

Thanks & regards

Karthi.R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through this document https://www.thali.ch/404handler.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/files/Shop/Documents/013393_Leseprobe.pdf

Also I suggest,Go through SND blogs /Hands on practice and different business scenarios etc.This will helps to improve your knowledge.

Regards

Vivek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Karthi,

You have got right inputs from Sebastian. It is an advantage you've got a Maintenance background. Besides all these one ultimate truth I believed based on experience is that I understood things only when some realtime mapping was done for different processes of the company. And this was gradual process. It does not and can not happen if we put efforts and read all this material. When we start mapping the realtime processes your background helps and this prompts you for improvisations. Last but not the least, your primary support/teacher has to be SCN. You'll get almost everything already discussed and with solutions. (Google search with string starting with SAP word and your issue). I have seen people attending class room trainings but could not grasp things until they worked on the system with realtime issues.

This is out of my personal experience.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

True, it's often the case that your question had been asked, so it is always good to search. And even if it wasn't, then it always helps to ask, if not for you, then for others who might have the same question.

Of couse, the tricky part is knowing which question to ask 🙂

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Karthi,

Look out for training material bearing the codes: PLM300, PLM305, PLM315, PLM310, PLM318, and finally, maybe also PLM320 (WCM) & DPM65 (EHP). In all, try to follow this curriculum from SAP.

You will also find relevant information on SAP Plant Maintenance on SAP.com help, ErpGreat and SapBasics - look up "Plant Maintenance Overview". A useful overview you might also find here.

There is a SAP Press book on Plant Maintenance as well.