Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing CA03 and CA51 need for a custom report

ryan_lazaro3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

We have a business need to develop a report that will looks like CA51, but in ALV view which CA51 does not have.

The intention is to have the same information can be seen in CA03 (Component Allocation) view. which the input is the task list, material (parent), plant and current date.

We still having struggling on having the correct output which we need to have The CA03 Level, Path, BOM Header, BOM Component No., and the operations for all components should be correct.

Do you have any idea which we can have lead the field PATH, LEVEL and Operations will be correct for each component in this CA03 (Component Allocation) view be correctly outputted in our report?

We have checked Function Module CP_EX_PLAN_READ but seems this is not we Need to.

Thanks,

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member364899
Participant
0 Kudos

Ryan,

Please try CA61 report. May be this will help you.

Thanks

R Vaithiyanathan

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Ryan,

do you need output format?

regards,

Solomon

ryan_lazaro3
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, need to have in ALV to be downloaded in excel format by the business.

ryan_lazaro3
Participant
0 Kudos

CA61 is just a Display Change document for routing. We need a material,plant,taklist inputs in the main screen. and will display bom component allocation per operation.

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Ryan,

you can create report as following

Material,plant,group,counter,status,operatio,control key,w/c,description,qty,standard values,componet no,component,description,qty

here operation line is repeated as the number of component assigned to it.

you can remove the operation line if its not assign.

I hope you can get the logic to get all data, you can have prt and MIC in line of operations, where it is assigned.

this list I get if from one of our upload template but the objective is to have header details, operation details , and component details. and duplicate or remove the operation line for components.

please let me know if any clarification

regards,

Solomon