cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZHRESS_CC_PER_CONFIG retrived previous version and getting many extra unwanted entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have copied the standard HRESS_CC_PER_CONFIG config and created a custom ZHRESS_CC_PER_CONFIG config. It was working fine but when I retrieved a previous version on the development system ,I observed that there are too many extra unwanted entries in the config and also many of the previous entries are missing.

Below is an example of extra unwanted entries.

Below is an example of Missing entries

Please suggest a solution to make the congif in sync with the one in Quality system. As this is a global object ,it can have a very huge impact on the existing Application.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KK07
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Generally UIBB_H stands for the configuration in hide status, If you want that to be removed please check if there is any custom configuration available under global(99) and if yes then do the same thing in development system. Just curious to know why you have clicked the previous version?

Thank you,

Krishna Kishore T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishor,

I retrieved the previous version on the development because i had done a few entries on the config and in order to move one of the changes to Quality for testing i was supposed to delete all the other entries except for the one that i am supposed to move.

so i thought of retrieving the Previous version and maintain the required entry and move the transport to Quality.

Thank you

Prashant Tank