Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline approvals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is regarding offline approvals for shopping carts:

In the configuration settings, is it mandatory that in transaction SOIN --> unitlies --> MIME settings ought to be done for processing of inbound emails ?

Kindly let me know if there is any other way of processing the inbound emails so that the workflow is updated.

Thank you in advance.

BR,

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

What is your version of your SRM system.

Have you checked this info which is present in the link:

Offline approval - general configuration - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki

Inbound processing

• You need SAPconnect for inbound processing.
  • Please check at SOIN transaction, menu Utilities -> MIME Settings and set "Always save" for incoming emails. If the MIME file is missing, inbound emails cannot be reprocessed ( this is the case if we need to resend the entry again to debug):

Br,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thank you for the reply.

SRM version we are using is 702.

I have already gone through the mentioned link.

My doubt here is for incoming emails which needs to be processed (approval emails in this case), is the setting in SOIN mandatory or is there any other method of setting up for the incoming emails to be processed w/o the MIME setting in SOIN.

Do we need this MIME setting for asynchronous inbound processing also ?

BR,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

For asynchronous processing, MIME settings would not be required.

Simply execute the report /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALGET as soon you have the approval/rejections mails from an approver with/without checking the flag "CH_SENDER".

Thanks,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thank you for the reply.

Regarding this offline approval setup, we are waiting for some BASIS side configurations.

Once that is done we shall check the proposed solution and update accordingly.

BR,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following link if you have not gone through it - It has all the inbound settings from a BASIS perspective.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-2716

Br,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thank you for the post.

I shall upddate you once I make the settings as per above posts.

BR,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Basis settings are done now.

Outbound email is triggered --> email is approved --> reply email can be seen in SOIN but it is not processed successfully.

Entry exists in SO50.

BR,

Sriram