cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to calculate with exception aggregation?

former_member189599
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to make the following request by the customer.

In the report, one column (“accomplished Order”) should be marked with 1 if the requested quantity of a material is less than or equal to the stock and 0 if not. Also, the material is assigned to a "segment".

For instance:

MaterialSegment
1000003S1
1000004S1
1000005S2
1000006S3

Therefore, I must point out in another column (“accomplished Segment”) of the report if the segment meets or fails to meet with the above condition (1 = meets / 0 = not satisfied). If the segment does not meet at least one material of a segment, the entire segment must display 0.

Here I describe a layout of the report to make it clearer.

Document

Segment

RequestedQuantity

avalaible

Stock

Delivered quantIty

Accomplished order

accomplished segment

1. Doc. 1

S1

1=Yes (4/10)

1 (yes)

S1

1=Yes(2/2)

S1

1=Yes  (3/3)

S2

0=No (1/0)

0 (no)

S2

1=Yes (2/2)

S3

yes (1/1)

1 (yes)

S4

yes (4/6)

1 (yes)

1. Doc. 2

S1

yes(1/9)

1 (yes)

S2

No (4/3)

0 (no)

S2

yes(3/3)

S2

No (2/1)

S4

yes

0 (no)

S4

No

1. Doc. 3

S1

yes(1/1)

1 (yes)

I tried with a formula with an exception aggregation. The selected aggregation was “Min” and the reference characteristic  was “ZSEGMENT” (an infoobject that takes the value from the material atributtes), but it didn’t work.

I think it is difficult to calculate the indicator on the infoprovider since the user can filter the report on a date range, so the “accomplished segment” can vary according to the selected date.

So, can you give me an idea to calculate de Accomplished segment, please?

Thanks in advance

LUCAS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

I must point out in another column (“accomplished Segment”) of the report if the segment meets or fails to meet with the above condition (1 = meets / 0 = not satisfied).

Create a new formula (Accomplished Segment) like this

( Requested Qty <= Stock ) * 1 + ( Requested Qty > Stock ) * 0

If the segment does not meet at least one material of a segment, the entire segment must display 0.

this is not clear , are you doing a lookup to check the segments in your target and material master? please elaborate.

former_member189599
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi

Thanks for the formula to the column "Accomplished order".

About "Accomplished Segment":

I don't doing a lookup to check the segments in your target and material master. I'm calculate on query

Please look at the following table and make the following analysis.

Document = Doc. 1 / Segment = S1 => All materials accomplished order, so "Acoomplished segment" = Yes (1)

Document = Doc. 1 / Segment = S2 => One material not accomplished order, so "Acoomplished segment" = No (0)

Document = Doc. 1 / Segment = S3 => All materials accomplished order, so "Acoomplished segment" = Yes (1)

Document = Doc. 2 / Segment = S2 => One material not accomplished order, so "Acoomplished segment" = No (0)

Document = Doc. 2 / Segment = S4 => One material not accomplished order, so "Acoomplished segment" = No (0)

DocumentSegmentRequested Quantity

Avalaible     StockDelivered quantityAccomplished orderAccomplished segment
Doc. 1S14104Yes  (4/10)1 (Yes)
S1222Yes  (2/2)
S1332Yes  (3/3)
S2100No0
  (no)
S2222Yes
S3111Yes1 (Yes)
S4444Yes1 (Yes)
Doc. 2S1111Yes   (1/1)1 (Yes)
S2433No (4/3)0
  (no)
S2333Yes   (3/3)
S2210No (2/1)
S4111Yes0
  (no)
S4200No
Doc. 3S1111Yes (1/1)1 (Yes)

I hope I have been clearer.

Thanks

LUCAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

Create a forumla (ex : Accomplished order1 ) , drag and drop previously create formula Accomplished order and from calculations tab -->choose "minimum" from calculate single value as. you can hide this column in report.

create another formula (ex: accomplished segment) , and write the logic like this

(accomplished order1 > 0 ) * 1 + (accomplished order1 == 0) * 0.

former_member189599
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi!

I did it, but didn't worked.

I'm going to paste the images. Sorry for not translate all words, but I suppose it's enough that you can understand

1. Formula for Accomplished Order

2. Formula for Acoomplised Order1

2.1 Key Figure

2.2 calculate single value as Min

3. Formula for Accomplished Segment

4. Result Query

In this case, all "Accomplished Segment" must be zero, because in each segment at least one material don't "accomplised order".
Can you see?

Also the indicator "Accomplished Order1" seems doesn't calculate good. Because in the following example should be "1" and it is "0".

Thanks.

LUCAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

I see from the above image, you are suppressing the result rows of 'segment' and 'material' here. Please change the result to always display and see if your formulas are working as expected or not.

former_member189599
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi.

First at all, thanks for yours quick answers.

I changed the result to "always display" and see if the formulas are working as expected or not.
Seems that are not working.
Please, look at the lines of results remarked with red rectangle.
For the Segment "S1" seems working ok, but not for Segment "S2".
The "S2" the "Accomplished Segment" should be zero because material 1007937 has "Accomplished Order" = 0.
The "S3" it is equal to "S2" only change the material 1000300.

I really appreciate your help.
Thanks

LUCAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

I just figured, accomplished order1 suits your accomplished segment requirement? isn't it? All segments (z01, Z02, Z03, Z04) are zero and other not assigned segment is 1.

you can just delete accomplished seg and make use of accomplished order1 by renaming it.

hope its clear.

former_member189599
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi!!!

It worked, but I have to show at least one output line for the column is the correct value. I assigned that total material and works OK.

Thank you!.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Jyothi said, what do you mean by this?

If the segment does not meet at least one material of a segment, the entire segment must display 0.

Can you post a sample output using your example above?

Regards,

Loed

former_member189599
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Loed!

I respond on Jyothi message.

Thanks.

LUCAS