Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encryption failing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a really high priority issue with my client...

We have executed a package for banking/ vendor payment and when the file is extracted the file will be downloaded in encrypted format which will be sent to bank end for validation and the payment is made to the vendor but now what is happening is once in 10 or 15 or 20 days the encryption does not happen and it fails... we have seen all the possible solution but nothing is working and its still happening... I just need your guidance to know what might be the specific reason for this since client is facing a lot of issue on this.

Please help me in giving some solution so that I can strike out this issue.

Regards,

Nawaz, Mohammed.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

I have seen these issues manifest themselves because of text encoding. Can you explain the encryption and verification process in detail? Do you encrypt and digitally sign or just encrypt?

Regards,

Nick

0 Kudos

Hi,

we just encrypt the file through the function module we use i.e., SXPG_COMMAND_EXECUTE

the process is as below:

Invoice booking thro fb60

payment thro f-53 or f110

the then payment will be extracted through my program where the file will be downloaded in encrypted format and is sent to bank end for validation where the payment is made to specific person/ vendor.

now we are facing encryption issue once is a while...can;t figure what is the exact reason behind this....

and what text encoding are you taking about can you please explain me in details ????

Regards,

Nawaz