cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicated Outbound Delivery Batch Items do not appear in GTS ?

siva-sumeru
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

ECC Outbound Delivery Batch Items do not show up in GTS. Proforma Billing document does.

SAP Note 77414 Billing during batch split is used to bill batch items - Option 2

Ex: If the Outbound Delivery Item 10 is for Quantity 50 EA, and the Batch items selection show up as two lines

say 900001 for 30 EA and 900002 for 20 EA, the Batch Items (900001 and 900002) do not show up

on the delivery replicated document in GTS. Only the higher level 10 shows up as Qty 50 EA. This does not show any

value. Hence it affects license determination.

Once the Proforma document is later generated in ECC, it gets replicated with the Batches 900001 and 900002

appearing as line items. All batch information including value shows up. Since the license determination

process is blocked on the replicated delivery, this is stopping the AES declaration process.

Is using a BAdI enhancement to fix the value on the replicated delivery in GTS, the only option available ?

Is it possible to also see the Batch items on replicated delivery in GTS - through configuration?

Is it possible to do the license check on the customs declaration that references the proforma billing document ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

WIth GTS 10 and above, it's possible to check the licence during the creation of the Export Declaration.

Regards,

Dave

siva-sumeru
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the quick reply.

I had to do some checks in the system before responding.

The process is a bit complicated.

1) We have the ECC outbound delivery (OBD) that is replicated in GTS.

2) This is followed by picking which is not getting updated in GTS with the batch items.

3) The ECC batch job generates the proforma billing document F8 which goes over to GTS and creates the export Customs Declaration (CD) document immediately.

4) This has to be cleared after license determination to ensure AES filing, ITN update and PGI release take place automatically.

Yes manually I am seeing the option to add a new license in the CD, and move past the incompletion logs. However I am not seeing the option to use the license determination process.

Hence we need to go back to the OBD replicated customs document, instead of the CD to check for license. In the absence of the batch items the higher level item 10 shows value 0 and hence license cannot be depreciated.

Thanks once again for reaching out to me.

Regards

Siva