Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Condition

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is a very simple requirement, but it just does not seem to work. I have spent hours trying on different combinations of path prefixes but to no success.

I am using PI 7.4 and the scenario is an RFC to JDBC.

in my ICO, in receiver tab, I have condition based receivers. I have copied the xpath from the mapping and provided right operand value. if satisfied it will be delivered to BC_AAA. else it will be sent to BC_BBB.

I am getting an error  cant determine receivers because condition evaluation failed.

The path or prefix is just not matching what Pi is expecting. I have done a search on SDN, but I could only find documention related to previous versions of Pi where we had the F4 help of selecting the path.

Regards,

Saiyog

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

issue is solved,. the xpath was not appearing cause the swcv was not selected in the receiver tab.

Once i selected the swcv, the structure automatically appeared in the condition editor.

Thank you for you replies.

Regards,
Saiyog

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saiyog,

Please put smiler condition instead of equal   condition it should work.

Regards,

Rajendar

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajendar, would you care to explain why instead of = would work?

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saiyog,

You can try to use context objects as well: Creating Context Objects - Managing Services in the Enterprise Services Repository - SAP Library

Regards.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saiyog

Instead of copying the XPath from the mapping, try to use the built in Expression Editor when you are creating you rule.

Select the search help button to bring up the Expression Editor

Switch to XPath, and select the element from the document structure

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saiyog,

The Xpath conditions are similar to PI 7.1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you not able to choose the expression editor from the Receiver condition? it should be the same as 7.1.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a0b1a00f-a71b-3110-30ba-861b391cd...

Refer the section 5.2 from the guide