cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop including Retroactive numbers on Pay stub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am trying to show Absence Quota Balance on pay stub. I created the corresponding wage types, added those to RT and used these wage types to display quota balance on pay stub. I couldn't use table ZKQ to pull absence quota numbers because using that would give me the current numbers even for the previous pay period when pay stub is accessed online. Using RT resolves that problem, but now, when there is a retroactive processing for some employee, the previous pay period numbers get added up showing almost double the quota balance on pay stub for that pay period.

Can someone please advise on how I can stop the retroactive numbers showing up on the pay stub? That will be a great help for me.

Thanks,

Arushi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Are you using the HR Form editor (PE51) Forms for Paystub? If so, you can call this from RT table using "Single" fields.

Here is what I understand. You are probably storing the Quota numbers in ZL table and then within payroll schema you are getting this into IT table and then subsequently it gets moved to RT table, correct? If so, you could create a PCR exclusively to move the WT from IT to RT. This rule should be called using a condition, by using the function IF and Parameter "O".

Good Luck!

Baburaj S Avanathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Baburaj, for your suggestion and prompt response. I was originally using the "Window" option within HR Form Editor (PE51). But using ":Single fields" I was able to resolve the problem.

Thank you so very much..

Arushi.

Answers (0)