Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

LE_HU - Movement status of the HU does not allow for archiving

Hello Experts,

I'm using archive object LE_HU for a list of old HU's that were created/assigned to Inbound Deliveries and Outbound Deliveries. My HU's that were created and assigned to Outbound Deliveries were archived successfully. My HU's created and assigned to Inbound Deliveries were not successful and returned with reason 01 - "Movement status of the HU does not allow for archiving". Both HU's have the same MvT Status in table VEKP.

I replicated this in our test system and used 2 specific HU's which had the following values:

Outbound HU status & values:

Status Profile: HUPACK - Handling Unit Packing Status

System Status: PSTD (Goods Issue Posted)

User Status: ISSD (Handling Unit Goods Issued). Status number 03.

MovmtStatus in VEKP: 0050 - Posted for GI (field VEKP-STATUS)

Inbound HU status & values:

Status Profile: HUPACK - Handling Unit Packing Status

System Status: PHEX WHSE (Physically Exists & In Warehouse)

User Status: RCPT (Goods Receipted). Status number 05.

MovmtStatus in VEKP: 0050 - Posted for GI (field VEKP-STATUS)

When executing the Pre-process step in object LE_HU, the job displayed my Outbound HU as green (no issues - can be archived) and my Inbound HU as red (Generally cannot be archived) with reason code 01 as mentioned above. I then looked at the Network Graphic for LE_HU to see which objects needed to be archived in sequence. Since we are using an IS-Retail solution, the following objects were relevant for our scenario (in this sequence):

MM_MATBEL - Article Doc

SD_VTTK - Shipment

RV_LIKP - Delivery

LE_HU - Handling Unit

For my Outbound HU, it still had the article docs (DC GI & Store GR), shipment and delivery un-archived. This did not affect the HU from being archived. When executing the write step for this HU, it was archived successfully (even with the other objects not archived).

For my Inbound HU that appeared with error reason 01, I first archived the related objects successfully (GR Article Doc, Shipment and Delivery). The HU still cannot be archived with same error reason 01.

Any ideas why the archive program treats these 2 HU's differently?

What exactly does error reason 01 mean?

What must the Movement Status be for HU's that were/are assigned to Inbound Deliveries?

Regards,

Fawaaz

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question