Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Fiori Client - not working logout

Mareidem
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I downloaded Sap Fiori Client 1.4.0 : the "logout functionality" works on computer, but not working on SAP FIORI APP. I try with Samsung Note III and Samsung S4.

If I run the Fiori's link on Crome Browser on mobile, logout works fine.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Marino

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marino,

See my reply in your post above. This will resolve your logout issue. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Nathan

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marino,

Fiori Client (1.5.0) is available now. Can you update SAP FIORI CLIENT and check.

After updating clear all application settings and configure the app again and test.

If still issue exists, share the screenshot.

--

Abdul Basha

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marino;

Have you tried clearing the cache and all the settings once.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Mareidem
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

I tried clearing the cache with program "/UI2/DELETE_CACHE_AFTER_IMP" and "/UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE", but I have again the problem.

Regards,

Marino

khampariamukesh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For my case, Log out button is not activated in Mobile phone , browser and apps also. while all ok with PC.

Any suggestion.

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. You need to update your SAPUI5 Client Runtime. You can tell what version of runtime you are on by going to the Gateway login > Login > press CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+P to determine your version. If you are on anything 1.28.13 or below, you will need to update.

Check SAP note 2118663 for the specifics and prerequisites on how to download and the correct version. This resolves the issue on IOS and Android.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I have faced this on Fiori Client (1.4.0) on Android (5.1) on a Moto X Play device as well as on iPad running iOS 8.4.

However this does not happen consistently, sometimes on logging out from Fiori Client the logon page appears and sometimes the Launchpad is displayed again.

The SAPUI5 version in our landscape is 1.28.9. We have checked for relevant SAP notes on  service marketplace, but haven't found anything useful yet.

Regards,

Saurabh

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marino,

What is the error received ? Logout button on fiori client is below the screen. I hope this came for you.

Regards,

Tejas

Mareidem
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

when I press logout's button it opens popup for confermation, then I press the "OK" button but Sap Fiori Client open again the homepage and not the login page.

If I run the Fiori's link on Crome Browser on mobile, logout works fine.

Regards,

Marino

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marino,

Meanwhile could you try with other devices and OS as well. Like IOS and what is the android version.

Provide your UI5 library version also.

Regards

Tejas