cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload Org structure attributes using migration template?

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had downloaded migration template and tried uploading org structure using migration workbench but it was not successfully uploaded with all values from template.

In functions tab, I have maintained Marketing, Sales Organization and Sales functions to one Org Unit Id as shown below.

But only Sales function got marked in System after uploading the template as shown below. 

How to get the other functions in C4C Org structure marked using templates?  I mean, how to enable the multiple functions to an org unit?

I have maintained * as indicator for Company for an org unit as shown below.  I have maintained * as indicator for Profit Center and Cost center for other org units.

But that Org unit is not marked with Company in C4C system.  Profit center and Cost center check boxes are also not marked for other org units.

How to mark the check boxes in Org unit's Definitions?  Which symbol is to be used as an Indicator in templates?

In Address tab, I have maintained the address for the company org unit.

But the address is not updated in system.

Kindly help me out with your valuable inputs to upload the org structure details using templates.

Regards,

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

Can you send me a copy of the upload file ?

Thanks very much in advance.

Regards,

Hayashi